Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us as a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Make a one-off or regular donation to help us with our costs of providing emergency food. Go to our ‘Just Giving‘ page and press the ‘Donate’ button
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry. Go to our ‘Just Giving‘ page and press the ‘Fundraise for us’ button
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- Organise a one-off volunteering event with us. There are always things we can set a team to do!
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.